Being transgender is not a sexuality, it’s a gender identity. Childline spoke to Lewis Hancox and Fox Fisher to find out what it means to be transgender and to hear their advice for young people struggling with their gender identity.
- (VICE) Six People Told Us Their Favorite Things About Being Transgender
- Pop star Kim Petras: ‘I just write about emotions – nothing to do with being transgender’
- Magician perfectly destroys anti-transgender bathroom argument in 2 minutes
- This Transgender Bathroom Rights Ad Will Air During The Republican Convention Coverage
- A heart-warming short film about a transgender girl called Zay.