(Style.com) t be seeing any more of Andrej Pejic, the androgynous male model who rose to fame in 2010 after Carine Roitfeld had him photographed in womenswear for Paris Vogue. An onslaught of editorials followed (including a shirtless Dossier Journal cover that was essentially banned by Barnes & Noble for fear their customers would think he was a naked woman), and he even walked as the beautiful bride in Jean Paul Gaultier’s Spring ’11 Couture show (below). But Andrej’s days on the runway are over. However, Andreja’s career is just getting started.
- (VICE) Six People Told Us Their Favorite Things About Being Transgender
- Pop star Kim Petras: ‘I just write about emotions – nothing to do with being transgender’
- Magician perfectly destroys anti-transgender bathroom argument in 2 minutes
- This Transgender Bathroom Rights Ad Will Air During The Republican Convention Coverage
- A heart-warming short film about a transgender girl called Zay.